SAN FRANCISCO, SEPTEMBER 30. Low-code ETL platform Xplenty has acquired real-time information replication platform FlyData, additional constructing on its product suite and including database replication to its buyer providing.
In the present day’s unprecedented progress of knowledge and its ubiquity in enterprise resolution making has resulted in a shift that has radically remodeled the world of knowledge, but many corporations have but to capitalize on this revolution. Information warehouses have now develop into the heartbeat of the corporate. Because of this corporations have adopted new information methods primarily based on operationalizing information inside their warehouses. Understanding and mobilizing this information is a important piece in serving to organizations make key enterprise choices, achieve essential buyer insights, and construct new platforms.
With this revolution, there’s a rising demand for organizations to duplicate information from their manufacturing databases – significantly in Fintech, eCommerce, and SaaS. By making certain they’ll rapidly replicate their transactional information to their information warehouse, corporations can achieve insights from and take motion on the info in real-time.
This latest acquisition of FlyData has expanded Xplenty’s product suite to incorporate information replication. The quickest real-time CDC platform available on the market for replicating information to Snowflake and Amazon Redshift, FlyData robotically hundreds information constantly and securely in a matter of minutes. With options like auto-schema mapping, tender/exhausting deletes, and an unparalleled assist crew, the automated, scalable and dependable replication platform can save on numerous developer hours.
“We wished to increase Xplenty’s present capabilities for purchasers, making Xplenty a one-stop-shop for the operationalization of knowledge to energy enterprise choices. FlyData was completely positioned to speed up our progress on this area” mentioned Abe Dearmer, Chief Working Officer at Xplenty. “By providing a really low-code answer, our merchandise enable Citizen Integrators and Line of Enterprise customers to construct and handle pipelines, set up and rework information with out taking time away from core IT. With the acquisition of FlyData we now take the headache out of knowledge replication, permitting organizations to give attention to different necessary areas of their enterprise.”
Xplenty is a now a whole Information Integration platform, addressing a number of use instances together with; getting ready and loading information to information warehouses (for enterprise intelligence reporting), powering corporations information platforms with cleansed and normalized information, loading to databases and giving GTM groups their Buyer 360 view in Salesforce to establish income alternatives.
FlyData will increase the present choices at Xplenty and proceed to construct on an intensive buyer base. One firm throughout the Fintech area, is already profiting from the mix of ETL and information replication. The corporate makes use of Xplenty to energy its information platform by the ingestion and transformation of accomplice and buyer information, whereas utilizing FlyData’s replication capabilities to maneuver information real-time from MySQL to Snowflake to energy resolution making throughout the group.
Xplenty continues to construct out its suite of product choices and is in talks concerning a number of potential acquisitions.
For additional info go to www.xplenty.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
- Xplenty was based in Tel Aviv in 2012. As of September 2021 they’ve over 50 staff.
- Xplenty is a cloud-based, low-code, ETL answer offering easy visualized information pipelines for automated information flows throughout a variety of sources and locations. The corporate’s on-platform transformation instruments enable its clients to wash, normalize and rework their information whereas additionally adhering to compliance finest practices.
- Xplenty is constantly including new options and connectors primarily based on their buyer’s wants – together with workspaces, new DB2 connectors and cron expressions.
- “FlyData has a really highly effective answer emigrate information from our AWS RDS database to a Redshift cluster and a very good dashboard to handle it. Their assist crew added the additional mile we have been on the lookout for, totally responsive and useful 24/7.” (Flydata buyer)
- Contact: [email protected]